Your favorite Capricorn just turned 22. Taylor Swift’s 22 is the official Brunch with Bubbles Anthem for 2019. So grab your mimosas because to celebrate the 22 years of my existence I’m going to be spilling tea on… well, me. So here are 22 things you didn’t know about me.
- I absolutely love Mexican food and I like my Mexican food extra spicy. Did anyone say Jalapeños?
- I see double numbers everywhere. 22:22, 12:12, 11:11, 13:13 you name it. Whether it’s the time or on a billboard.
- I love being alone. I’ll literally take myself out for lunch and it won’t be awkward.
- When I was younger I wanted to be a professional singer…and and actress, and a dancer, and a vet, and a talk show host, and a priest and a fashion designer
- I also wanted to marry Edge from WWE
- I love writing.
- I’m planning on opening an online store sometime this year and I’ve already registered the company.
- I’ve never had a boyfriend
- It takes 52637 alarms to wake me up in the morning but I’d still consider myself a morning person.
- This is the fifth blog that I’ve attempted.
- I want to start a YouTube channel but I literally don’t know what to talk about.
- I got braces. Like my teeth were all kinds of whack before.
- I’m super anxious. I’ve had anxiety for 7 years and I developed crazy neck and back problems because of it but I’m getting a hold of it and I feel so much better and I get way less attacks.
- I love change and life without constant change makes me anxious.
- I failed a major subject (design) in my first year due to depression and genuinely not having my life together. I was an absolute mess. I didn’t complete my work even though I had 10 weeks to do it because I literally couldn’t get myself together.
- Failing design was the best thing that ever happened to me. I met new friends who are some of my best, I had some of the best experiences of my life because of it. It also taught me a lot about myself, about what drives me and what truly makes me happy.
- I want to learn to speak Spanish so I can go to South America order food in Spanish. Then go to Spain and speak about the architecture there in Spanish and order food in Spanish too.
- I’m one of 6
- I love love love giving people advice and helping people become their best selves.
- I lived in East London till I was 3 moved to PE till I was 9, moved back to East London and left for boarding school in Grahamstown when I was 13, finished high school there then moved to PE again for uni.
- I’m and ENFP (personality type)
- I’m still not entirely sure what I actually want to do when I grow up. I want to do my masters in architecture but I’m not sure that’s (architecture) exactly what I want to do forever. I do know that I want to do a bit of everything and I know that whatever I do it must be creative.
I hope you know me a little bit more now. My plan for this year is to get more open and transparent with you all. So this is just the first step towards that. I also want to post more often and more consistently. I’m going to be writing down a posting schedule and then sharing it with you so that you know exactly when I’ll be posting.
Love you endlessly and wishing you all the most fruitful, exciting and beautiful year.